Salon Guidelines to Assure Safety
1.Please arrive 10 minutes early
2.When you arrive, wait in your car and call or text your stylist to let us know you have arrived.
3. When we are ready for you to come in for your appointment, someone will call, text or come to get you from your car. No one is allowed in without an appointment.
4.Make sure you are wearing a mask. One that goes around your ears and not your whole head.
You can not enter the salon without one.
5.Please sanitize your hands when you first walk in the door at the sterilized station.
6.Please come alone. If someone comes with you they will not be allowed in the salon.
7.We are now using disposable capes. If you are having a color service please wear something you don’t care that much about. (You just never know). We are not responsible if your garment gets stained.
8. Depending on the day, and how many people are in the salon, you might be asked to process outside or in your car. So bring a towel or a plastic bag to put over the seat (Please note we are only allowed 50% of the salon’s capacity).
9.You may come pre-washed or skip a blowout to avoid face-to-face time. Please let us know when booking.
10. There is no food or drinks allowed in the salon at this time.
11. There are no handbags allowed in the salon. Only bring what you can keep comfortably on your lap.
12. All appointments must be held with a credit card. You will not be charged.
However, we have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy at this time. If you do not
cancel in this time frame you will be charged 25% of your appointment.
*Please note that JD Thomas is following the NYS Phase 2 Guidelines for your safety as well as ours. The entire staff has participated in multiple sterilization classes and received certification in all. We ask for your patience during this time and hope all will go back to normal sooner than later.